If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache). Samsung Exclusively added some extra features compared with One UI 2.5. If you are already using Custom ROM, use this new OS for some weeks, and it will surely give you a unique experience. Samsung Exclusively added some extra features compared with One UI 2.5. If you are already using Custom ROM, use this new Stock Firmware OS for some weeks.
- Make sure that you do not have to be recovered again.
- We have given the direct link to download Colors F13 Stock ROM.
- Once you have the files for Odin or firmware binaries, you can easily flash them using the official Odin tool.
- Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device, Fly IQ4520 Quad?
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy A02s SM-A025G U5“. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
But the problem is your mobile is carrier-locked. You can’t use other Mobile operators for some time, or you have to unlock your mobile manually with the help of a mobile operator. Also, The OTA updates happen via a respective carrier. So, You may get delayed updates compared with the International version of mobiles. Samsung Galaxy a025f is is a base model of Samsung Galaxy A02s and manufactured by Samsung.
- Samsung Galaxy a025f is is a base model of Samsung Galaxy A02s and manufactured by Samsung.
- It may take some time for your device to reboot, but don’t be alarmed.
- The model number, you can select the different countries from where it.
It’s the official firmware of the Samsung A02s which was released in some regions including Afghanistan, Egypt, Israel, and Kenya. You could find the exact firmware for your region from the given list below as well. Besides, flashing sm-a025f/ds firmware can be the solution for most of the software-related problems of mobile phones.